Science-Based Weight Loss
You Can Trust
Let Our Experts Help You Lose Weight Today! Call 386-638-0101
WHAT IS IDEAL PROTEIN?
– The Ideal Protein Program was developed 30 years ago in France and was brought to the US in 2008.
– The plan was originally developed to secure the muscle mass of high-performance athletes and regulate their insulin levels.
– Based on a low fat, low carbohydrate, adequate protein diet
WHY IT WORKS
- The Ideal Protein Program was developed 30 years ago in France and was brought to the US in 2008.
- The plan was originally developed to secure the muscle mass of high-performance athletes and regulate their insulin levels.
- Based on a low fat, low carbohydrate, adequate protein diet
WHO IT’S FOR
- Patient who have as little as 5-10 pounds to lose or 100 pounds to lose
WHO IT’S NOT FOR
Program is not for patients with:
- Severe Kidney Disease
- Severe Liver Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Active Cancer (or in remission less than 3 years)
- Cardiac/Cardiovascular Event (within the last 6 months)
- History of unstable Arrhythmia
- Parkinson’s Disease
* If you have any of these disease states, we may still be able to help you, just not through the traditional protocol. Contact us for further evaluation.
HOW IT WORKS
The Ideal Protein Plan is nothing like the typical diet that offers packaged foods. Ideal’s instant packets are NOT the common meal replacements that contain a so-called “balance” of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Consuming carbohydrates promotes insulin production thereby promoting fat storage. For a balanced diet, consuming fats is very important, but for FAT LOSS, one must eliminate the majority of fat from the diet for the initial stage of the program. Eating a “balanced diet” prevents the proper set up of the fat loss process in the body. One of the goals of Ideal Protein is to cause the body to delve into its energy reserves—into stored fat—for its energy, thereby facilitating fat loss.
Additionally, by virtually eliminating all highly-refined sugars and starches from your diet, the pancreas is afforded a rest since there is no need for it to produce much insulin, which happens to be its main function.
What Our Customers Say
“I learned it wasn't a gimmick and was backed by good science.” - Joe
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND
WHAT DO I GET?
INITIAL CONSULTATION – $150
- Meet with a trained healthcare professional and coach to guide you with diet, health, and supplements
- 30-day supply of Calcium/Magnesium Supplements
- 30-day supply of Potassium Supplements
- 30-day supply of Ideal Protein Natura Multi-Vitamin Supplements
- “Blender Bottle” Ideal Protein Shaker
- Ideal Salt shaker
- Ideal Protein reusable shopping bag
- InBody comprehensive body composition analysis (used by military elite, many professional sports teams, and major medical systems)
- Easy-To-Follow Support Materials and recipes
WEEKLY COSTS – $100
Phases 1,2, and 3
- 21 Ideal Protein Meals/Snacks
- Weekly meeting with your coach
- InBody comprehensive body composition analysis
- Comprehensive Program
- Email & Text Support
- Daily Video Emails
- Access to library of information for the protocol, cooking videos, recipes, and physical activities
HAVE A QUESTION?
Get in Touch
Get in touch
1150 US Hwy 41NW
Jasper, FL 32052
8:00a - 6:00p
Follow us on social media